At 1800 Construction you will find Licensed Contractors nationwide who are bonded, insured, and have workers compensation and who are highly-specialized in construction projects for various trades. Our robust network of contractors is always matched up with the right project in the right area. We put a high standard on the criteria for choosing the professionals who partner with our company.
We are partnered with hundreds of licensed Contractors who are available to serve throughout California in the Greater Los Angeles, Fresno and San Francisco Bay areas. Our network also services parts of Florida around the Miami area.
All licensed contractors must meet the following requirements:
- Have an active license
- Provide proof of bond, liability insurance, and workers compensation coverage over $1million.
- Contractor must not have any actions filed against their license or any form of disciplinary action within the past two years.
- Contractors must be able to demonstrate positive feedback on past work such as reviews, and be able to provide examples of previous work.
- Social Security number or ITIN
- Contractor must provide a minimum of three references
1800 Construction is also a good opportunity for contractors to partnered within a network of some of the most trustworthy licensed professionals in construction and renovation.
If you’re a California or Florida Licensed Contractor, please follow this link to find out more and begin the qualification process.